Monday 20 April 2009

Slave labour

How many days has it been since my last confession?

Well i still aint got a job, instead i'm doing unpaid slave labour (dressed up as work experience)just to get me out of the house and away from Jeremy Kyle and This Morning. Not sure much is going to come out of it though. I also started the process of signing on...what a humiliating experience. Still, needs must.

On the dating front, i've had a little more success. Well success isn't quite the right word, i've just had a few more dates is all. I had a nice walk along the Thames in the sunshine on Sunday with a very interesting chap. A complete geek (by his own admission) and incredibly intelligent...he ended up explaining some Phd level Neuro science to me, in such a way that i actually followed and understood what he was talking about. And i aint clever. He did have one fatal flaw however...boob groping. Yes, that's right, he went in for the kiss at the end of the date, in the middle of Waterloo station and copped a feel. Needless to say it has put me off seeing him again! I've a first date with BennyBoozeUp tomorrow after work/slave labour. Let's see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments and suggestions, so why not leave me one?