Friday 26 March 2010

Bring it on!

Tonight i'm having a reunion with old work mates. The company that made me redundant last year in fact. The company only currently exists with two people and only until the end of the month. End of an era. Nice that we all still keep in touch though and there's no animosity there. I used to think that if my boss asked me back i'd be there in a heartbeat, but now i'm not so sure. I'm not exactly in a completely solid position right now but who is? I do know that i could go somewhere with this job though and i don't think i need to take any more risks with jobs.

I've got Saturday night planned with the girls. It has been a while as we're all so busy. Must say my time's been taken up with the new man, taken up willingly i might add. But i've also been busy going back and forth to Wiltshire for Bridesmaid duties. I have to be honest i didn't realise how much tooing and froing there would be, this being my first time and all. It'll all be worth it though i'm sure. Just to see two happy people vowing to be by each others side forever. That thought used to scare the bejesus outta me...but it doesn't quite so much these days. Take from that what you will! Perhaps i've just caught myself in a romantic unrealistic mood.

Summer is nearly here! Well, i guess we have to get Spring out the way first but still it is on it's way. And with it comes all manner of greatness. Festivals, BBQs, weddings, holidays, park life, cider in the sun. Smiles all round!

Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments and suggestions, so why not leave me one?