Monday 13 July 2009

Honuloopy

Aloha! I had a brilliant weekend. Well in truth it was more of a brilliant Saturday night/Sunday morning with a rather hungover Sunday afternoon. But still. It was fun times. I wore a shell bikini. Over a top of course. Plus a couple of Lai's, a flower in my hair and a grass skirt to match. To be honest much of the night is a bit hazy. Although i'm pretty sure i played spin the bottle. At least my partner in crime wasn't as hammered as me and she has a clearer memory. But perhaps that's not a good thing!

The boys always go all out and it is obligatory to dress up. In fact you'd feel a bit of a numpty if you didn't because everyone makes a bit of an effort! Me and the girls did some BBQ-ing. Showed the boys how it's done of course.

What i do recall is there were half naked men with bikins on, wearing lippy at one point, covered in glitter. And that by the end of night i was covered in glitter so clearly i had been rubbing up against at least one of them. Well done me.

If only i could actually remember...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments and suggestions, so why not leave me one?