Friday 3 July 2009

Blue sky poking through

Has been a relatively quiet week, haven't had to come in early and have managed to leave on time every night. I think i might just be getting the hang of the new job now. Which means i'll more than likely get bored pretty soon. But i don't care, it's all about the money for the next couple of months.

I've been loving the sunshine this week, can't understand why people moan so much. I know public transport is like travelling in a sticky, sweaty sock but seriously, come on. It's sunny! It's not extreme, it's nice. It's made me think that summer in this country wouldn't be bad at all (which is good as i'm not going away anywhere this year). I can't wait to spend more weekends sunbathing in my garden, or having a bit of "parklife". And you know, when Londoners are not travelling on the tube or bus, they are actually much happier when the sun is shining. Cafe culture comes alive too which is something i adore. Being able to go out for the evening without a cardigan is always a good thing too - save money on the cloakroom!

I've also been having my five a day, mainly in glasses of Pimms. But the hot weather does make salad appealing. I had salad for dinner two nights in a row! However i do eat more ice cream...

It saddens me that it is cloudy today, but i can just about see blue sky poking through. That's a bit of an analogy for myself right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments and suggestions, so why not leave me one?