Friday 10 September 2010

Lucky girl

Just a quick one, my boyfriend has surprised me with a trip to Paris for my Birthday! So very excited and impressed...him being a South African it takes a helluva lot of organising to get visas and stuff. But he managed it all without me knowing! Plus he got his lovely sister involved in the secret to make me take time off work without getting suspicious!

I feel like the luckiest girl ever. He's booked a boutique 4* hotel near the Arc du Triomphe. We have metro passes and museum passes, he's thought of everything! I've been to Paris before but have never been to the art galleries and museums like the Musee D'orsay and the Rodin Museum. And i've never been with someone i love...

He's definitely a keeper. But don't worry, you won't need to go and buy a hat just yet, he's promised not to propose on our trip...i have to meet his Mum first :-) (his words, not mine and considering she lives in Australia, it ain't gonna be any time soon)

my love life has done such a turn around i can't quite believe it - I've never been so happy!

ok enough of the cringey, mushy stuff. If you're still reading then i salute you.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments and suggestions, so why not leave me one?