Thursday 20 August 2009

Back to reality


Hello world! I'm back!And my what an interesting few weeks i've had!

Where to start???

well, The Big Chill was absolutely fantastic! Haven't felt so happy in a long time. Awesome atmosphere, glorious weather, lots of cider and fantastic live music. Everything i could want from my first festival. The loos weren't bad either! I enjoyed being dirty (by that i mean unshowered) for 4 days and dining on different world cuisine - something The Big Chill does very well. I jumped around like a loon to basement jaxx, raved it up to Orbital, lounged in the sun to Max Romeo, sang along to Friendly fires and fell in love with Lamb...well in actual fact Andy from Lamb. I even managed to get a hug! But was totally uncool and i'm pretty sure he thought i was on something. I can safely say that all i was on was festival joy! Still, wished i'd thought about what i was gonna say before i opened my mouth!

I haven't felt so relaxed in such a long time, it made me so happy. Oooh and i bought a bubble sword, got interviewed by ITN and got my photo taken for Amnesty's website. At this rate i will be famous!

And on that note, i was only back home for two nights before being whisked off to Wimbledon to start my reality TV career. No joke. And i hate most reality tv! Ironic... I spent 5 days in the "dating in the dark" house. Can't say too much, you'll just have to watch Living TV in September /October to find out what happens to me.

Now i'm looking for my next adventure...off to Northampton this weekend but not sure that's quite enough (sorry Laura, i love you, what i mean is i need something BIG!).

What can top reality TV? Hmm, well i'll have to think of something. Look out world, i'll be in Heat Magazine next!

x

3 comments:

  1. Great Blog! Enjoyed reading! vicki. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know you watch Old Matt's brother on stage right? He's in Friendly Fires. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god yeah! Rob Lee! Does he only play with live?

    ReplyDelete

I like comments and suggestions, so why not leave me one?